The next character to receive a complete character guide is Yuffie. She is a powerful mage that can deal heaps of damage with very little effort – actually, she is one of the characters that I was extremely lucky to get at the beginning of the game and she’s pretty much carried me all the way into the end-game.
Yuffie has recently received Awakening, making her viable once again.
Long story short, her kit makes her a “counter-attacking” character if you may, in the sense that she devours enemies and with ideal equipment, she can re-cast her Unique, dealing damage twice – that’s quite big.
In this article, you can find everything you need to know about Yuffie, as well as which equipment would be best for her. So without further ado, let’s check it out!
Illusion Connect Yuffie Bio
Name: Yuffie Morgana
Age: Said to be 23 (actually probably a few hundred years old)
Birthday: June 27
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 56 kg
Personality: Dark humored, obsessive
Dislike: Dirty things, idiots
Like: Black cat
Want to know Yuffie’s gift preference? Take a look at our complete gifts guide for Illusion Connect!
Energy cost: 14
Faction: Liberos (founded Liberos)
Yuffie’s skills (max)
Passive: Yuffie’s attack in battle increases by 15%. When present, AoE DMG of all ally units increases by 16.5%, with effect doubled for Yuffie.
Lineup skill activation requirement: Deploy at least 5 Sorcerer partners
Activation effect: Sorcerer ally partners deal 20% additional DMG to enemies with 14 or more Energy.
Unique: Attacks the enemy team and deals ATK*300% damage. Enemies with 14 or more Energy take additional 15% damage. When there are less than 4 units, increases the damage by 30%.
Special: Attacks an enemy column and deals ATK*120% damage. Enemy partners with 14 or more energy take additional 15% damage. Chance to use skill 30%.
Normal attack: Attacks a single enemy and deals ATK*105% damage.
Lens Recharge Stats
- 3* effect: Increases basic ATK and HP by 10%
- 4* effect: Increases basic HP by 20% | Unique skill deals damage equal to ATK*210% (+55%)
- 5* effect: Increases basic ATK by 20% | Passive skill increases ATK by 15%
- 6* effect: Chance to use Special skill +15% | Special skill deals 15% more damage to enemies with 14+ Energy.
- Awakening effect: Increases DMG Rate and DMG Res Rate 10% | Unique skill deals damage *265 (+35%) to all enemy units. When there are less than 4 enemy units, increases the damage by 30%.
The Best Equipment for Yuffie
In my opinion, this is the best equipment for Yuffie in Illusion Connect. The weapon has good synergy with her, since all she does is AoE (with her Special and Unique), and the Accessory has a very good synergy with her existing built-in Unique damage.
Jade of Hikawa (UR) works best if you use it when there are 4 or less enemies or the field to also activate Yuffie’s Awakening effect.
For armor and boots, you can use anything you like or have – I prefer the Nightmare Robe or Bloody Shirt, and for boots, Witch’s Dance Boots are my preferred option. However, you can also go for the UR boots Rosy Allure (UR) if you will make use of their passive skill.
See also: Illusion Connect Redeem Codes!
If you are interested in reading the lore behind Yuffie as a character and how she came to be the way she is, you can check out the story below. It is unlocked by increasing your intimacy level with her.
Did you know Yuffie was the one who founded Liberos? Also… she’s a little bit dirty-minded. Given her age (she’s a few hundred years old probably by now) she has some sort of “mom” complex I believe. She’s got fun lines, but most of them have a rather dirty approach.
I’m still extremely curious about who the prince she fell in love with was. I thought it might’ve been Barinas at the start, but some things just don’t add up. So, I doubt it’s him.
See also: Illusion Connect Tier List!
Pick the following answer when dating Yuffie:
- Answer 2: A lady’s opinion comes first.
- Answer 1: Is that a Spirit Lens?
- Answer 1: A cold weapon full of marks of battle?
- Answer 2: Actually, you’ve long since found the answer. All you have to do is to face it.
- Answer 2: Deep feelings will always be there and turn into hope and nutrients in the future.
- Answer 2: (Opens an umbrella.)
- Answer 1: (I scream throughout the ride. By the time I get off, I’ve gone pale.)
- Answer 1: Does the city look different from up there?
- Answer 1: Are you thirsty? Let’s get something from the dessert shop ahead, shall we?
- Answer 1: Staying with you is all that matters. I’ll let you decide.
- Answer 1: Treasure? What kind of treasure?
- Answer 1: What are the conditions for joining Liberos?
- Answer 1: Does love have special requirements for gender?
- Answer 1: Justice is also a stance.
- Answer 2: Isn’t it good enough to simply work together?
Is there anything else you’d like me to cover? Let me know down in the comments section below!